Saturday, July 20, 2019

Flower Tilda Finished

 Finished her at Last, I must say I love this Card, its made with one of my New Dies and I had so much fun making this one.

 I love this Image she is a joy to Colour in and you can Decoupage her more than I have, its just I wanted to finish this card.
I think she is my Favourite Tilda Stamp, she's just Beautiful.
Thanks for taking a peek and Happy Crafting.

I have entered this Card in the Following Challenges:
Magnolia Forever Challenge ; Anything Goes Optional Theme "Happy Birthday"
A Gem of a Challenge : Anything goes Craft Challenge
 Simply Magnolia   : Anything goes with option of adding "Sentiment"

4 comments:

  1. Exquisite shape card! love all the glitter on Tilda,s wings. Awesome layout.
    thank you for playing with us at Simply Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice and sweet card, completely my color.
    Thank you for participating in our Simply Magnolia challenge.
    Big Hug Bianca DT.
    Bianca's Scrapcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and darling card ♥ Love your coloring og this cutie.
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete