Wednesday, July 17, 2019

WOYWW

Mid Week again, well not much has been happening in My Crafty World, Sunday Blues lasted longer than it should, So today when all of these lovely Crafty Goodies arrived I got back in my craft room and I am having a Crafty Die Cutting afternoon :)
Busy colouring my Flower Tilda and am going to Decoupage her and hopefully a card will be finished soon,  so later Taking Copic's round my Daughter's and having a girly colouring evening in, well that's if the youngest Granddaughters lets us lol.

I'm off to go Blog Hopping and have a nose and see what's on your Work desk,
thanks for taking a peek and Happy Crafting

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kaz. what a tidy but busy desk from you this week. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goodies, glad they got you into the craft room! Helen #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've been having a lovely crafty afternoon! Your colouring is amazing, pretty colours 💖
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that image?! Great coloring too. Have a great week. Dorlene #29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Tilda stamps are just so sweet, love them to bits. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your colouring is incredible, I love the delicate shading you've achieved. Sounds like you are having lots of happy crafty time - hope you enjoy your girly colouring evening.
    Diana x #18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the new stash and die cutting session helps kick start your mojo again Kaz. Love your colouring! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kaz, love those dies, and the Tilda image. Beautiful! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #16 X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection of interesting dies. Have a great week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#14)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kaz, amazing colouring. I read down a few posts too - I'm in love with Gorjuss stamps at the moment. Just need lots of practice colouring the hair! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the beautiful shading you achieved in with your coloring. Happy belated WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kaz your colouring is beautiful, love your choice of colour. I hope you and your Daughter had a wonderful evening colouring. Sounds like my kind of night in too. Happy WoywW, sorry I am very very late popping on over, it's been one of those weeks again!! Have a super weekend Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete