Wednesday, June 26, 2019

WOYWW

This is what I am up to today, busy finishing off my latest Card, Penny Black, Its Amore.
Nearly done.

Also I've been out and about shopping, love looking in the Charity Shops for anything to do with Crafting,  bits and bobs Storage, things that you can upcycle.
It just so happens it paid off , my Lovely Roses have been in a Plastic box for Years and now I display them in this lovely Box I picked up today.

 So now when I craft I can see my Gorgeous flowers.

Also I found a Herb Rack on offer yesterday, So I have been busy filling it with my beads, bows, Buttons, Flowers, etc.

Loving my little Craft Room, its my chill out Comfort zone.
And after many Hours I am Finally remembering where things are.
It makes life easier when your Crafting and you know exactly where such and such is.
Also having OCD doesn't Help coz everything has to be Perfect which means it takes me longer to make a card etc.
But love, love, loving being back in the Crafting World again.


I am now chilling in Craft room just about to go Blog Hopping and take a look at what's on your Work desks, love having a peek and see what people are creating.
I  am hoping we get a Storm to clear the Air, it has been a very hot one today, I'm not complaining but I think my Little fur baby needs a cool down, Bless
Thanks for taking a peek, Happy Crafting.
.


9 comments:

  1. You are incredibly lucky to have found that amazing box and the metal magnetic holders, too. They make GREAT storage.

    LOVE your card, too. You make beautiful crafts. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never see anything like that here in our charity shops! love the box you found for your flowers.. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaz, glad I popped back in to check for new desks this week. Great finds. The use of the herb rack is genius and the box is lovely. Nice card too! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your new storage, what bargains they are. I am sure you are going to delight in seeing them and using things from them. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always nice to have new storage things! I'm sorry to be so late but I just wanted to run through and say Hi!
    Glenda #23

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thrift store is the perfect place to find items to store our goodies. I love thrift shopping! Have a wonderful week. Dorlene #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just popped back to check the desks and there you were. Wishing you a lovely creative weekend, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I are on the same thrift shop mode this week! the box for your roses is perfecto! And what a lovely cat card! Penny Black makes some lovely stamps. Sorry I'm so late this week! Thank you for your earlier visit, Lindart #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete