Friday, June 28, 2019

Wow ! finished my Card at Last.

Wow, got there at last, the trouble is I've got OCD and for me Crafting is a nightmare sometimes.
With my OCD, if it doesn't look right I have to make it look right, which results in taking it apart and trying something Different.
Don't get me wrong, I love Crafting and making cards, it's just sometimes it takes me longer to make them.
I have got orders for Making Cards for people so I must be doing something right.
But I am a bit puzzled by the lasted order, the lady would like it the same as this card but with Guinea Pigs and its for a couple, so it has to be romantic.
I have been hunting for Guinea pigs, have yet to find what I'm after, but I wont give in.
I'm thinking maybe I should use an image of two loving Little Guinea  Piggie's and improvise.
Yes you guessed it, another Penny Black Image coloured with Copic's.
I am loving the end result and just love the die I have used to make the Easel Card.
Only my second time of using it and its my Favourite Die.
I hope your having a cool Crafty Day.
Thanks for taking a peek.

I have entered this card in the Following Challenges :
Simply Create Too :Flowers 3 or More 
A Gem of a Challenge : Anything Goes 
                                       Crafty Sentiment Design : Anything Goes Craft
                                   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes
                                   Sparkles Monthly Challenge : No Patterned Paper
                     

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. Beautifully colored. Love the romantic touch! Thank you for joining a gem of a challenge by Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete