Thursday, July 4, 2019

WOYWW

Sorry my Desk Images are late, I  had big problems with downloading images yesterday from my Phone so as they say Better Late than Never.
I was Having a Gorjuss day yesterday and this is what is on my desk.

 I used my Stamp Easy for the first time with my Gorjuss stamps and am colouring her with Copic's and Prisma Pencils, not finished her yet, getting her ready for a Card Competition.
I am enjoying my blogging again, getting the Knack of it and enjoy blog hopping and having a peak at all the beautiful Cards and crafty things people are making around the world.

 And below I have more storage, handy having everything on show, as all my Card stuff was stored away for years, I had fun looking through all my drawers and craft boxes finding stuff I forgot I had.
So now when I craft I know where everything is.


Thank you for taking a peek and Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment