Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WOYWW


 As you can by the First Picture the sun is shining bright and its going to be another Scorcher.
On my Desk is Penny Black one of my Favourite Stamps to use.
                                More Stamps  from Penny Black, love the little Mice.
I am  loving my Pegboard a recent addition to my Craft Room.
Just asking is anyone out there in the crafty world OCD, takes me ages to organise my Craft room as to what goes where, coz if it don't look right it ain't going there.
                                                    NIGHTMARE!
                                    Love this little Frog image Toadily from Penny Black
                           Another Penny Black image Poppy Fields Coloured with Copic's.
 Some Stamps I got from a Local Boot Sale, not bad for last minute buying coz everyone was leaving.
Well I'm off to blog hop and take a look at what on your work desks.
Happy Hot Crafting everyone, Thanks for taking a peek.

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds at the car boot Kaz. Love the peg board arrangement too. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peg board is a genius idea! What a great way to display all the essentials but be able to move things around if necessary. Crafting is the only thing I'm a bit OCD about, I can't work on a messy desk and hate wasting time searching for stuff so my tools live in certain places!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaz, I also have to keep everything tidy and in the right place or I literally do forget where it is. That's why I have had to organise stamps and dies, and sample books. I saw a similar pegboard in Ikea- I'm going to be redecorating my craft room soon, so might add one then. Love the Penny black stamps, you really are terrific at colouring! I've bought Promarkers, but have been reading reviews on both Promarkers and Copics trying to work out which will be best in the long run, as I'm now having to replace some Promarkers as they have run out of ink, and aren't refillable. Do you use both, or just Copics? If both, which is your preference (and why). Have a lovely week Heather xx #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaz, I love the Penny Black stamps too, they're always such fun. Great score with the stamp buy too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your card designs and well done at getting the stamps, great buy. Wishing you a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete