Wednesday, June 19, 2019

WOYWW


Well hello again after a very long Absence, 4 years to be Exact.
My Work Desk today is full of more new Crafty goodies for me to  play with, I'm really into Die cutting and Copic Colouring at the Mo.
Took me a while to find my Mojo but a New craft room and a card made from a Tilda Magnolia Stamp, and I am Back Crafting. Tilda is one of my Fave Stamps, and another Fave is Penny Black, so I had a Day of  Copic colouring and looks like I'm Back.

 Something else on my Work desk  is Stamp Easy its something new for me but I'm looking forward to having a play later on.
I hope I've added this on here correctly as its been a long time since I blogged and its changed a little or may be its me, anyway happy Crafting Thanks for taking a peek at my Work Desk.

8 comments:

  1. That's very neat colouring! You're much more patient than I am :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Claire no 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello! always nice to see new faces (or old ones back again) Great colouring. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaz, hello and welcome back! Love the image you have coloured in - I'm still practising colouring, might have to take some lessons from you! Glad you got a new craft room and got your crafty mojo back! Have a lovely, crafty week. Heather xx #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely busy desk. A new stamp platform, you are going to love that. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! Great to see you. The bones of the blog have changed, but WOYWW hasn’t, for better or worse! Love how a bit of dabbling has led you back to it all. You’ll enjoy the Stamp Easy thingy, it’s a good tool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaz, nice to meet you. I've been blogging for less than 4 years so we won't have met before even though I'm now a regular here. Glad your mojo is back. Look forward to seeing more. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaz, nice meeting you! The Stamping Platforms are great tools, I have Tims and love it, and I never thought I really needed such a thing when all the MISTI hype started.Word of advice- keep the magnets WAYYYY apart from each other! They have a nasty habit of snapping together when they are a couple of inches or less apart, and there have been many tales of pinched fingers & snapped magnets because of it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz X #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Your mojo seems to have some back in full force! I have a stamping platform as well, and it is great, especially for multiples, and since I have un-mounted 95% of my stamps, I use it a lot! Sorry I'm so late this week, thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #25

    ReplyDelete